Monday 5 December 2011

My New Book - Silver Clay with Style


I'm very proud to announce that my new book Silver Clay with Style will be on sale from 10th January 2012!

I spent many months in 2011 planning, designing, making and writing this book. It's been a huge task but one of the most enjoyable and rewarding things I've ever done. I wanted to create something that I know wasn't already on the market, a book that was bang up-to-date and packed with information, advice and tips about how to work with the different silver clay products to produce some stunning results.

I decided to call the book 'Silver Clay with Style' because every single project within it is something that not only looks beautiful, but is also very wearable and stylish. Wearbility is a very important aspect of jewellery making for me. Jewellery should be proudly on display, worn and loved and I hope that all my designs fit the bill perfectly.

As well as teaching lots of techniques, I hope these projects inspire you to add your own unique twist and to improve upon my designs. There are 22 designs in the book and I explain in detail each step in the process of making them. The projects are accompanied by full colour photographs expertly captured by the very talented David Airey. So, even if you don't make jewellery with silver clay this is beautiful coffee table book to look through and enjoy.

*The book is now available at a special advance order price of £14.99 including postage
(Normal retail price £16.99 plus postage)

To pre-order your copy please click here and place your order through our on-line shop. The book will be despatched to you on 10th January 2012.

If you would like to order the book as a Christmas gift, please let me know by e-mailing me at info@silverclaycreations.co.uk and I will send you a special gift card
to give to the recipient in anticipation of receiving their gift in the New Year.

Best Wishes,


Natalia x

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I wonder how many pieces can I do with the basic kit, you sell on your website .... I wonder also if it is possible, because the distance to make an exchange for a larger amount, deducting the value of the clay kit. I wonder also, delivery here to Brazil what would be the value. And Value for delivery, I thank you .... My Name is Raquel Nascimento e-mail is hahelna@hotmail.com .

    ReplyDelete