Wednesday 2 May 2012

by Natalia

I'm very excited to tell you about a new aspect of my business that will be called by Natalia. I've been designing and making jewellery myself for many years, running jewellery making workshops for 5 years and I've worked with two home shopping channels and other on-line craft and jewellery retailers. During this time I've noticed there are certain products that I would like but that just don't exist. I've seen where there are quite a few gaps in the market so I decided to create my own range of products to meet this need. 

I 've called the range by Natalia, simply because all of my products will be personally designed and sourced by me especially for you!

The first products in my new range are a series of shrink plastic jewellery making kits that I have designed exclusively for Beads Direct. These kits are the perfect complement to my new book 'Fantastic Shrink Plastic'. Everything you need to make the projects in my book is in these kits and I've had great fun putting them together.

I'm in the process of editing my next DVD 'Captivating Copper & Beautiful Bronze Clay'. This is the first DVD that will be part of the by Natalia range. There are some other really fantastic products that I'll be bringing you as part of the by Natalia range. These include a range of accessories for working with metal clays and polymer clay.   All of these new and exciting products will be launched very soon; it's my birthday on 5th June so I'm hoping I can get them out on sale as my birthday gift to you!

I can't wait to show you what I've created and hope you love everything as much as I do.

Lots of love,

Natalia 

No comments:

Post a Comment