Friday 4 May 2012

Silver Clay Workshop in Hertfordshire

Hello everyone,
I've had lots of enquries about my workshops from those of you who live in the South of England. I ran a silver clay workshop in Dorset towards the end of last year and wanted to make sure that I catered for the other half of the south too. I've teamed up with Artshed Arts to run a silver clay workshop on Saturday 14th July. Artshed Arts is a fabulous creative skills centre in Ware, Hertfordshire. It is one of the finest places I have seen for all things crafty. So if you are interested in learning how to make fabulous jewellery with silver clay, or indeed if you would like to learn other crafts, then Artshed is the perfect venue.

The workshop is £105 and includes lunch, 20gms of Art Clay Silver, use of all tools and materials and a copy of my DVD 'Silver Clay Made Simple'.   To book a place on my workshop please e-mail me at info@silverclaycreations.co.uk or call me on 07775 932782.

To find out more about Artshed Arts and to learn about their other wonderful facilities and workshops click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment